Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Fast Sunday

We had a big event last Sunday in our house. At least it was big for me. It was my first Fast Sunday in a long time. I had been pregnant or nursing for over a year now and so that meant no fasting for me. However, this day was eventually to come and it wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I didn't think I made that big of a deal over it, but evidently I was wrong. As we were walking to the car today Candace told me, "Mom, I can't eat anything. I'm fasting." I asked her why and she said, "Because I want to, it's my first time!" What a funny chick. She comes up with things like this all the time and I love it.

Oh, I did I ever mention that Candace has her dad's incredible eyebrows!



3 comments:

Stephanie Read said...

So cute!

DeAnn said...

great pictures. proud of you natalie (and candace) for fasting. the blessings are amazing. Bryan made your post will I ever?

Maryann said...

That is very funny! Children have ears like a spunge, don't they? You never know what they are really picking up. Now you can have a FHE all about what fasting is! :-)
That is so cute!