Sunday, July 13, 2008

Candace turns 3!

For her friend Birthday Party, the neighbors graciously let us borrow a couple swimming pools. The kids swam, ate cupcakes and had a blast.



These are pictures from Candace's family party. She got a bike and wanted to ride it outside. Susie, Brian and Bresa are three of her friends here at Wymount. She wore her helmet that entire night, even while opening presents and playing with them. Pay particular attention to her train cake. My sister Stephanie and I slaved over that and it still looked pretty ridiculous.






She loves her ducky and fishing game. Thanks Grandma Taylor.

While we were getting ready for her party, I found Candace entertaining Joshua with this plastic bag. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

i have the cutest niece and nephew!!:)
Love, Becky

Stephanie Read said...

Cute Pictures. And I stole the lily counter idea thing... so cute.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hey Natalie! Thanks for letting me see your blog!
This post made me so "homesick" for Wymount and all you guys! Savannah doesn't like it here and she tells me so. She really misses all her friends there.
Looks like you guys are doing great! Miss you!