Monday, May 14, 2012

"Conquering the Potty"


 Guess what we've been doing around here the last week? Potty - training! Levi is doing great! Only 4 accidents in 8 days. He loves to yell, "Mooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmy, I have to go pooooooooottttttttttttttty!" We overheard him in the bathroom with his nursery leader yesterday saying, "It's coming out. It's coming out. Look. It's coming out!" I wish I had that much enthusiasm for the every day things in my life. He also tells me several times a day while he's going potty that Grandma or Grandpa or Daddy or ___________ insert your name here is going to be so proud of him and that they will say, "That's great, Levi!" or "I'm so proud of you, Levi." He apparently thrives on positive reinforcement.

Anyways, I am definitely relieved to have this hurdle over with. I didn't think it was going to be this easy. Famous last words, right?



2 comments:

Curt said...

Great job! Potty training is so hard! I'm glad he is doing so great.

-Steph

Becky Jones said...

haha. love that baby! tell him that i'm so proud of him! -- becky