Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Halloween

Candace's idea for her next Halloween costume: "Hey Mom, I'm going to be a box for next Halloween. I'll wear it like this when I'm walking .... 


Aren't I cute ? ...


Then when we get to a door, I'll knock like this...


Then I'll crouch down inside the box and put my trick-or-treat bag on the top of my box and they can put some candy in there. Good idea, isn't it?" It was such a good idea I made her recreate it while I took some pictures. 


And in this last one you can see Joshua as he skates around in the background on one skate. He's been doing that a lot lately since I drove over the other one and bent it. Thankfully, Grandpa Wayne fixed it today with his awesome vice. If you look very carefully, you can also see Levi in the background on his tricycle. That boy is a speed demon and can disappear very quickly. 

5 comments:

Marie said...

Can I use a leash when I watch him? :)

Curt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curt said...

very creative!

-Steph

Becky Jones said...

cute! -- becky

DeAnn said...

Love it!! Love them!!