Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our Fish

We have loved swimming lessons this summer. This kids have gone four days a week for the last four weeks. They will do one more two week session before the summer is over. They are all having a great time and learning a lot. Candace is working on mastering her front stroke with proper breathing technique. She is working really hard at it. Joshua is fearless in the water and is advancing at a very fast race. He does very well with his front and back strokes as well as diving. His teacher called him, "the next Michael Phelps". He loves the water and told me today when I asked him why he likes swimming so much, "My body just forces me to do it." Levi is a little more timid in his approach. It's difficult for him to relax enough to float in the water. He loves his teachers and his class as well as all the play time in the water. I'm going to take some better pictures this next week. 









3 comments:

DeAnn said...

those look like some cute fish

Marie said...

I love that first picture of Joshua. So cute.

Becky Jones said...

so adorable!! -- becky