Thursday, August 23, 2012

For some reason, Levi has started getting up quite early. When he was in his own room in the crib, which is where he slept until a little over a month ago, he'd sleep until 8 or even 8:30 every morning. Now, he's started getting up at 6:30 every morning, which is even earlier than Joshua gets up (but thankfully not earlier than Joshua in his heyday, when he'd wake up at 5:45). I don't know what's spurred the change.

Anyway, this morning he came into our room at 6:24, and I went into the living room with him to tell him that he needed to go back to sleep for another hour. When I started taking him back to his room, he objected that he needed to go potty first. Of course, I let him go potty. As I waited in the bathroom with him I noticed that he was no longer in pajamas but had already changed into his basketball jersey and shorts. I explained again that after he was done going potty, he'd have to lay back down for a little while longer. "No!" cried Levi. "Basketball players don't sleep!"

2 comments:

Becky Jones said...

what a cutie! - becky

Marie said...

Cute, but sad for you :( :)