Tuesday, January 10, 2012



Travelling alone as an adult with four kids 6 and under is not as easy as it looks ...


Although Luke does look very sweet while sleeping.


Thank goodness for portable DVD players, entertaining flight attendants and understanding passengers.


Levi may or may not have ran down the center aisle of the airplane without any pants on.
We must have been memorable passengers because as we exited the plane, a flight attendant came up to me and named all the kids with 100 % accuracy. (I don't even remember telling him any of their names, I hope that doesn't mean he heard me yelling their names during the flight.) One innocent bystander at the Dulles airport remarked, "Wow, that woman has her hands full." To which his neighbor replied, "Yes, but she's herding them well." Glad to know I at least looked like I knew what I was doing. Good thing those two hadn't seen Levi approximately 2 minutes earlier when they had me skip 100 people in the security line because he was screaming so loudly.


Cute boys at their Grandma Jones'. We had a great time. Grandma was always ready to hand out the suckers. And for those who know how much Levi loves anything spherical, I didn't realize just how addicted he was until I saw that in almost every single picture from our 2 week vacation to Virginia he is holding a ball. Crazy boy.


This picture and the next several following are a sampling from my camera of the photographing skills of one 6-year-old, Candace. Let's just say that Grandma Jones can't complain that no one notices or appreciates her decorating.







I just had to include this one of my beautiful sister, Stephanie. This is also an example of Candace's work. 



The Air and Space Museum by the Dulles Airport.


 Pierce and Joshua patiently waiting for the elevator.


Luke not so patiently waiting.


And then there were the two-year-olds. What can we say? They are two. This is what happened when I tried to get Autumn and Levi to look at the camera.


Dedicated Grandpa.




Cute cousins watching out the control tower.



And the two year olds again...


6 comments:

DeAnn said...

glad you took pictures of the airplane ride. I just have memories.

Becky Jones said...

haha. those were funny stories about the airplane rides. love those babies! wish i had been on the plane with you. -Becky

Becky Jones said...

more blog posts please!! - becky

Tarmy said...

Natalie! I'm so glad to see pictures of your cute family! I love how much a like your boys are. So cute. I hope things are good for you. I'm glad you're back in internet land. Will you email me with which email you use? I have the yahoo one...

Julia said...

All I can say is: what a woman!! I don't think I would ever attempt to be outnumbered that steeply. So proud of you.

Madame Coin said...

Oh, I love that museum! My Dad has a rocket in there (the Pegasus, it's a long skinny white one in the hall with the shuttle).

And holy cow, Levi is 2?!?

And you are brave for taking them across the country by yourself.

And that R2D2 cake gets you some amazing mom points.

Love,
EMily