Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Claire Bear at Home

Getting ready to go home from the hospital! 



A little sister with her three older brothers!






This is Luke's favorite place to snuggle with Claire. I love it because it feels safer than him trying to negotiate holding her on the couch. He calls it the "cinnamon roll."






Levi holding Claire. He told me yesterday, "I think I'm her favorite!"







I love this next one!


Josh the Posh!


















We love having our Claire Bear home with us!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow that is one loved baby! They all look adorable.
And the new house looks nice and big! Yay!

Great job blogging, I'm impressed.

Unknown said...

These pictures are seriously all so cute! They look like they're loving having her!

DeAnn said...

love, love, love, love

Janneke said...

Awwwww!!!! She is gonna be such a loved little girl!!!! I just love seeing the pictures of the boys and their little sis - I think maybe it'll soften them up. :)

Becky Jones said...

LOVE THESE! stop it?! you knew i'd love the "cinnamon roll."?!! can't get enough.

The Pizza Family said...

Of course you're her favorite Luke! So cute! Love it all!

Marie said...

Such cute pictures. I love them all.

Kami said...

Oh, I love the sibling pictures! They are so sweet. And your kids are getting so big. Craziness. I love Claire's name. And did your other kids have that dark of hair at birth? I don't remember anymore.