Thursday, October 16, 2008





i finally did it. i made the leap into the world of crafty creativity. or at least i took one step in that direction. with tons of help from michelle, i made candace two tu-tus. they are adorable. cute. cute. cute. i became so obsessed with this project that i spent all day finishing them. at 10:40 pm when i finally finished, i put a call into michelle without even looking at the time. i was embarrassed when i realized what time it was, but even more embarrassed when i realized it was like my fifth time up to michelle's house that night. it was so much fun and so easy. when candace called out at around 10:00 pm i was so excited that instead of our usual routine to handle the situation, i had her come out and try them on. she loved them! she said, "these are just like kate's. now i need wings and a green shirt with sparkles on it."

6 comments:

Stephanie Read said...

So cute Natalie! I am so impressed at your craftiness

DeAnn said...

great job with a needle. love the tutus.

The Clifts said...

They turned out so great! I finished Aurora's so now I just need to finish the twins. I love the thick ribbon you used.

DeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeAnn said...

those are adorable natalie
-becky

the Gardners said...

Cute! Add you know i'm always up that late anyways, so the more the merrier! I always say I'm going to try to go to bed earlier, but I really don't think I will ever be capable of doing it. Oh, well!