Monday, September 8, 2008

A few funny things Candace has done lately: I left the room for a short while to grab a diaper for Joshua. While in the next room I called out to Candace, "How's Joshua doing?" She replied, "He's chillin' like a villian." How hilarious! Also yesterday while James was getting Candace out of time-out for disobeying, he was explaining why she had to be in time-out and how to avoid it in the future. She pipes in, "Dad, I have a good idea. How bout when I am naughty you and mom don't be mad at me?" She's a cute one.
He loves his watermelon.
Taken the first day of school. This is the picture that James keeps in his office at BYU.

At Walmart
Joshua and Candace playing "church." Kelly and Nick, the names she mentions in the video, are some of her devoted nursey leaders.
Joshua thinks he's the biggest guy for standing up in his crib. Not without help, of course.
This is a favorite game of Joshua's. He loves to copy Candace.

7 comments:

Stephanie Read said...

He is getting so big!

DeAnn said...

very, very, very cute. congratulations candace for sleeping through the night. We knew you could do it.

Becky said...

look at joshua's cute chubby little hands. that picture with you and the kids is very pretty. i miss you guys.

Jeffreywjones@yahoo.com said...

Even though I am in Senegal its great to see Candace and Joshua

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I wonder if its just girls who are so opinionated and say the funniest things? I'll guess we'll both find out when our boys start talking more!
Love your pictures!

Marie said...

They are too cute. Congrats on Candace sleeping through the night.

The Clifts said...

I was laughing so hard at the things that Candace said! I can totally see my kids saying that same thing about time out. They are sneaky and cute at the same time. It was so good to see you the other night. I miss everyone there so much.